The Best Hearing Aids for You
• There are ample choices of hearing aids available in the market. From almost invisible, to very comfortable and high fidelity hearing aids.
• We have hundreds of options to choose, from different manufacturers, from different types and styles to different levels of technology. With the right hearing aids, your quality of life can be much better, choose the wrong ones and the opposite can happen. That’s why we can help you choose hearing aids that are appropriate for your lifestyle and your needs, keeping important things like budget and comfort at the forefront.
• Get in touch with our professional hearing experts today, we can help with fittings, adjusts, and we will properly program your hearing aids so that you can experience the best hearing. There are a variety of options from traditional behind the ear (BTE), receiver in the ear (RITE), and receiver in the canal (RIC) types.
• We program the hearing device to fulfil your particular requirements so that it fits you perfectly. We will even instruct you on the correct way to put on and remove your hearing aids. We will give you directions on how to change batteries and how to maintain the devices. We’ll let you know about all the functions of your hearing aids so that you can get the maximum benefits out of
Selecting Hearing Aids
Working Of Hearing Aids
• Hearing aids make use of tiny microphones to gather sounds. A computer chip then transforms the incoming sound, examines it and modifies the sound based on your hearing loss. Then you listen to the audio signals through very small speakers in your ears.
• Which hearing aid will best suit you? It is determined by the extremity of your hearing loss, the environments where you want to hear better, how active your lifestyle is and which technology will best suit you.
Hearing Aid Fitting
• We program the hearing device to fulfill your particular requirements so that it fits you perfectly.
• We will provide clear instructions to you about the correct way to put on and remove your hearing aids. We will give you directions on how to change batteries and how to maintain your new hearing aids.
• We’ll let you know about all the functions of your hearing aids so that you can get the maximum benefits out of them
One Hearing Aid vs. Two Hearing Aids
God has blessed us with two years because we need two ears. So if both of your ears have hearing loss, it will be beneficial to wear a hearing aid in each ear so you experience an even sense of hearing which will give you an improved quality of life. Wearing two hearing aids will:
• Enhance your hearing ability in noisy places,
• Help you identify where sounds are originating from,
• Let you understand speech better, even from a distance,
• Help you to listen to soft sounds
• Send a fuller quality of sound to your ears.
How Much Should You Spend on Hearing Aids?
• Various factors determine the price you pay for your hearing devices. If you live a more sedentary lifestyle, quiet, peaceful and not to active, then you will likely require a basic hearing aid..
• If you are still working or actively social, have plenty of social or work meetings, often talk on the phone, love to listen to music, watch TV and like socializing with people, your hearing aid use is going to be quite high. In fact, you will need to wear your hearing aids for about 12 to 16 hours a day so you will need a device that works constantly and provides the absolute best sound quality. A device that can keep up with your busy lifestyle.
• Like everything else in life, for high use situations, buying higher-quality hearing aids is a great investment. They will help you stay connected and better meet your expectations.
The Cost and Usefulness of Hearing Aids
The price and value are completely different aspects. To realize the real value of your hearing aids, start noting down all the situations when your hearing devices made your tasks easier. Make a list of the moments that you enjoyed with your better hearing ability. Notice all such situations and calculate what is the value of a hearing aid in making you an active part of a conversation. Hence the worth of your hearing aid comes out to be much more than its cost.
Factors that Determines the Cost of Hearing Aids
The cost of a hearing aid is directly proportional to its features and function. The device with more advanced features and better performance obviously costs more. The least visible hearing aids that perform well for a wide array of listening environments and are specially fabricated for people who have a very active lifestyle.
Just like any other technology, hearing aids’ cost depends upon the features that you select and the type that your audiologist recommends. The better features and function usually result in higher prices.
For instance, for someone with a very active lifestyle, we suggest the use of dual microphones to improve sound quality even in noisy environments. Most of our clients really appreciate this feature.
All our hearing aids come with a trial period of two months from the date of purchase. Within this time, you can visit our clinic for adjustments as often as you need. And if due to any reason you are dissatisfied with the device, you can return it back to us for a 100% refund. There are no fitting or restocking fees.
You Don’t Have to Live with Hearing Loss.